Sunday, July 18, 2010

Should I Wax Before Or After I Shower

Ruhr 2010 - Still-life A40 - we were there!

We're cultural capital - as you all surely know. Today was the A40 blocked from Dortmund to Duisburg and has become a 60 km-long street in the culture and meeting. I'm still very impressed by the ingenuity and the amount of people. to stand alone on this path that I just know every curve was a great experience. There was the opportunity to book a table or on the "mobility trace" the route by bicycle, roller skates or the like to leave. I think the pictures speak for themselves - a day in the Ruhr sure no one will forget so quickly (especially the residents of the A40).

Our table:


variety of ways:

Bye A40, it was beautiful and up the days! You all a good start to the week, greetings, Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment