Sunday, October 31, 2010

Software Hack Pokemon Soul Silver

gold, purple and delicious pasta

We were again early morning walk in my favorite village, fall is really cute. We often see one or two deer, which for the dogs is of course very exciting. They behave, however exemplary, this "race" is apparently still a size too big for her.
In the shop I have new, purple-Laursen IB pottery from a great color. Enough reason for me to the table again to decorate different . I especially like the beautiful bedspread of House Doctor - all in matching, as it should be.
On Saturday, my 11-year-old daughter these delicious noodles from the new Jamie Oliver cookbook "Jamie's 30 minutes meals" cooked-really great. It is great that she has an all-out fun for us to cook. This is especially in the Christmas preparations so beautiful. Whether cooking the menu really takes only 30 minutes, I leave it at that, but again there are excellent recipes here.

a nice holiday for you
and see you soon, best wishes, Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment