Saturday, November 20, 2010

Translate Esta Genial La Foto!!

with me: girls creative evening; is pot)


I once just by looking in the round digital camera and a few of my
neighbors, friends and Sisters to
Sewing-sewing a cozy chat round invited.
Who should I forget ..... is simple:) 19.00
in the former loft .... now creative disaster in the Eggebrechtstraße:)
bring: good humor, ne juice bag, needle and thread, and ideas for you!




Bred pot has - thanks to the good care of Engela - blasted
a good shirt and put it to us tonight
available to nice small German-Japanese Designerteilchen
to work it:) Here you can see there is still good in my crime area, just before the final cut
;) and then in a circle of Japanese fabrics and idea books .....
intended to serve as a source of inspiration ;)......... although we have enough in the pot here, yes:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment