Sunday, January 2, 2011

Biggest Buck Killed In 2010 In Alabama

first post sewn in the new year

If ye love

I hope you had a good start to the new Year. I added the New Year once brought a cold. But no wonder I could but the mini-Mausi bangers so long hold on the arm until the reign (gr son and Göga) were finally finished, with its pounding. I could not go in, because then protested vehemently. And finally, it is me on the arm asleep * Groan * Do not move, it was there. My arms are almost dropped me. But despite everything, it was nice to my sister in law.

***************************************** **

Here now the last year have raised baby quilt.


For a little girl who should be born yesterday. But that baby is already on the expected date on the world. Certainly not many.

Made from many blocks that have been pushed quite a while with me from one to the other corner. I hope the mom is happy. When I started to get all the blocks on a consistent level, I liked the color scheme at all. But the more I come am, the better he liked me. And now I find it really beautiful.


The piece measures about 1.15 x 1.55 m. As for a long time, the small joy of their quilt.


Greetings
Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment